A few more hints :
- the bath :
1. be careful to have it filled enough - otherwise the system will not start and not to much as it would overflow. The emergency stop is on the bath not on the remote.
There is a circuit- breaker at the left back-side of the bath for extra-safety.
2. use the remote pointing it very right to the central otherwise the instructions don't come through.
3. only use bath-salt ( there is enough of that in the apartment behind the right handed mirror ) - shampoo and normal soap may of course be used but no bath-foam.
4. Bath-salt etc.. - also hairdryer behind mirrors in front of bath - they open by pushing on them on the down right-side
- the cabinets :
1. there is plenty of space behind the cabinet-doors but please take of shoes when standing on the bed to reach the cabinets along the Armani-bed - otherwise you will leave stains on the doors
2. there are 3 shoe-boxes in the middle cabinet - also a black box with instructions and manuals there - please leave instructions and manuals there again after consultation if necessary
3. opening the doors of the cabinets needs some practice - be careful - they are strong but need to be opened correctly - they slide as follows :
- there are 7 panels
- the most right panel does not move ( next to window )
- all other panels form couples 2 by 2
- always open the right panel of every couple first by sliding them completely open from right to left - then open left panel by sliding both to the right - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
- closing : slide both panels to left so the left one closes - then slide remaining panel to the right - Careful for your fingers
This needs to be done correctly as otherwise the panels can get stuck or worse fall off - this causes serious damage and a technical team needs to come to repair it - needless to say that your security deposit will be gone then...
Ask madame Esteves to show you if in doubt!
4. Cabinet-doors at kitchen side : always open standing in front of them by pulling them out straight
- the kitchen :
1. the alu plate on the kitchen table opens smoothly by sliding it away from the mirror
2. at the end you will hear a click
3. to close again lift the click-system at the left hand side under the sliding plate
1. all light-controls are on the mirror left -side of the bed
2. extra buttons under the bed at both sides for bed-lights only
1. always close blinds on leaving the apartment
2. buttons - where light-controls are
- I-pod : to get the music through the B&O push V-TAPE on th remote
Don't forget to refill what you've used after you leave - drinks - coffee etc..
If you forget or fail to find a store open on leaving day - no big deal but let us know - so we can charge that on security deposit.